Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6

Nostalgic

Wow, I thought you guys had died or something so this was certainly a surprise.
Well done.

A Norse in the 9th Ward A Norse in the 9th Ward

Great!

Superb flash, and the reaction from all the wankers shitting their panties in rage as they type their comment is even better!

Clock Madness! Clock Madness!

this is it

when will the next part be out I can't wait

AbsintheClock responds:

Coming to a theater near you!

Mystick Mystick

Okay

The movie was okay, nothing special thou.
The only complaint was the music. It did not fit AT ALL.
Change it untill next time.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Haha

I got a laugh out of it, so i give you a 6.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Thanks

Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

Well...

The whole movie was tweened, boring, and had no plot.
You put the movie pretty well together, but you needed to put a hot chick in the movie to pull this one off.
It's kinda sad.

LAH episode 1 LAH episode 1

Pretty nice!

I enjoyed it, and i could hear on your voices that you guys are pretty young so...good work!

flashTEK responds:

yeh well we are lol

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

wow!

This movie was totally amazing! I like your style and the kind of world that you made up in your flash movies. All your movies own, and it would be really cool if this could be some kind of television series!

Advanced Car Movement Advanced Car Movement

Cool

I really like the idea, and that you can improve it so much like damage on cars, multiplayer and stuff like that. To bad i could not get it working... the explanation about the box in the car should be more detailed so you really get it.

DavidProvost responds:

Your not the first person that suggest I do so...So I'm working on making this into a game right now with damage and what not. Its hard to explain this thouroughly because there is so much to cover, so thats why I made a link to the source in the extras so that you can download it.

SS Time Trials 5 SS Time Trials 5

Horrid

I would really like to know why you making these...they all suck and just piss people off. Dont even bother answer my review because there is no chance in the universe i get a serious from you.

TwoStar responds:

ROFL IF THEY MADE A GAME OUT OF YOU IT WOULD BE "METAL GEAR YAWNAGE"